Rivet Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rivet Roleplay

Rivet Roleplaying Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
PALADINT, THE ASSWOP
Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:21 pm by BITCH ASS NIGGER
PALADINT IS A ASSWOP:
LIKE HIM http://maaadddog.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/rainbow_fag.jpg

Comments: 1
New Piece of Content
Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:04 pm by Kestrel

Some new content

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GQ77UEJT

Comments: 0
Imporatant! How to access and View PM's!
Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:54 pm by BITCH ASS NIGGER
The old button have dissapeared so here is the link to the personal Inbox.

https://rivetroleplay.rpg-board.net/privmsg?folder=inbox

Server Location Changing
Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:17 pm by Kestrel
Hello People
I am here to Inform you about relocating the HL2RP server to other host.
The host we have now will get FNV RP.
new host IP will be 188.138.0.143:27027

Greets
RTRP Team

Comments: 2
Just to inform you all!
Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:32 am by Kodex
Hi, I just want to tell that I'm not such a random guy, who came in here to get super admin. I'll be hosting servers, if you need any. So that's why I got super admin, if you want to have a look at the server specs, just scroll down, it's below.
I'm sure this server is good enough to hold like 40-60 players without crashing, the specs are awesome.

Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX200 with

Intel D2786 …

Comments: 3
New start HL2RP
Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:59 pm by Kestrel
Thinking of starting HL2RP over again, fresh SQL base
because some thinks went fucked.
to fast promotions, give away ranks.
we going to do new one.

VOTE FOR IT ON POLL

Comments: 1
Changing from RRP to RTRP.
Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:39 pm by PetruZ
We will now change from RRP to RTRP due to another clan forcing us to change cause of they having the same tag as us (RRP). We will change to RTRP, not a big change, you all have to deal with it.

Thank you.

-RTRP

Changing Gamemode and Map
Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:07 pm by Kestrel
Hey People, Mac and me agreed to start HL2RP now in place of FNV
The map is City11_night
Its in the HL2RP content pack.

Have fun on it!

MPF, UCA and SCN applications are opened up now.
and CWU: Who's first has 90% change to get Headmaster!

HL2RP Content Pack!!!
Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:53 pm by Kestrel
So here is for so long the Content Pack
More will be added, need to sort it our first

Map:
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=82873

Latest topics
» PALADINT, THE ASSWOP
Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:11 pm by Kestrel

» My last post, Resignation.
Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:46 pm by BITCH ASS NIGGER

» Mark Holme
Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:37 pm by Chaos

» New Piece of Content
Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:04 pm by Kestrel

» Post Videos Here
Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:49 am by 1231

» A letter to the Civil Workers Union.
Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:37 am by 1231

» Still working on it
Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:30 am by Chaos

» Scanner application.
Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:10 pm by PetruZ

» DeathOverWorld 'p' flag application.
Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:01 am by PetruZ

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Rivet Roleplay on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Rivet Roleplay on your social bookmarking website

Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shifty

Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance  Empty
PostSubject: Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance    Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:53 am

OOC Information

Steam name: Shifty,QliiMaX

Steamid:

How long have you been on RRP.: RRP Has been only been up for a while but me and QliiMaX have played on QQ as restiance for a long time...

Donated: No

Have you got any roleplay contact with Restiance: Yes alot of times.... Adrian Dreamwood on RRP.

Have you readed the Restiance Rules: Yes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

IC Information.

Name: Debbie Sparks, Amanda Sparks

Why do you wanna join the Resistance: We want to join the Resistance because we love it... And also to get revenge on the combine who killed are dad... On QQ we was Resistance..

Whats your Character Backstory (At least 2 Paragraph): Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks moved to city 18 to start a new life after the tragic event of their father being killed by the combine... There father was a great restiance member but the combine soon found him hiding the slums and shot a bullet to his brain... Amanda And Debbie found a great leader Arijan he looked us in the eyes and knew we was the right people for the restiance so we got geared up and joined the Army of the south. Soon after we joined the Army of the south a big war broke out between the Army of the South and the combine we was all hiding in the slums in fat tonys in the back room all of us our guns up ready for any when to come in... Arijan set down some c4 in the main room and waited silently for the combine to turn up... We heard some noises of combine foot steps everyone's heart was beating very fast and got ready for the combine to come in... They breached the door and then Arijan shouted "Now!" He pressed his button on his remote and blew half of the combine soliders up in pieces I grabbed a shotgun and pumped it I was ready to kill we made our way out of fat tonys but then there was a big ambush up ahead we took cover and fired at them... Alot of Resistance members died.. But me and Amanda,Arijan, and Rasack was the only resistance left.. He was just about to reach freedom then...
We got flancked by the combines they tied us up and took our weapons.... Soon after that I met up with Rasack in the slums bar me Amanda and Rasack was talking and Rasack said "We our lost we have no where to go no where to fight.... Lets make a faction to show this" So we did.... We was in the lost for some time until the combine found out and then took us away.... About 2 weeks later I met up with Arijan and we got restocked up on weapons and armour by Arijan who supplied it for us we was very greatful... We was talking about the zombie invasion happing soon... We knew they was coming. About 1 week later the zombies came... And took over City 18 Me Amanda And Arijan knew this was the right time to take over the Nexus.. Because everyone was inside it.. For Safety so we attemped to take over Nexus we succefully took over Nexus just us 3 and tied up the Reaper then we realised it was Arijans brother... Arijan was about to kill him... But he couldent kill his own family so we left him to die... He then made are way up to the control room which we hacked into and self destucted it... We ran out as Nexus was burning to the ground... Me and Amanda Moved to city 11 where we hope we would find Arijan...

Have you been in other factions: Army of the south, The Lost, The Resistance

Give me a good Roleplay Example:

the Combine breached down the door of fat tonys
Ghost: /y Give up stupid Anti-Citizens
Shield: /y Haha. They will not surive this.
the Resistance stayed quiet in the back room
Nova: Move in!
Arijan: Now!
Arijan pressed his trigger finger on the c4 and blowes up most of fat tonys main entrance.
Ghost: Shit!
most the combine died by explosion
Ghost: Fallback!
Nova: Yes sir!
the Restiance move their way up out of fat tonys.
Nova: Take cover and shoot on my go!
Resistance 1: Time to kick some fucking ass.
/me loads shotgun and pumps it
Resistance 1: Right lets move!
Arijan: Right all stay close to me!
Resistance 2: Yes sir!
the Resistance make there way up to the plaza.
Resistance 1: Sir shall we split up?
Arijan: Yes.
the Resistance members split up in to two groups.
Resistance 1 group meet a MPF on his own.
Restiance 1: /me Attemps to shoot MPF In head.
Restiance 1 rolled a 97.
MPF rolled a 5
Restiance 1: /me Shoots the MPF In the head.
the MPF Falls and dies.
Restiance 1: /radio Sir, We killed a MPF.
Arijan: /radio Good... Meet up at the plaza.

Any other Comment: I am bad at ap's But everyone knows I am a good rper.
Back to top Go down
Chaos

Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance    Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:32 am

+SupportBUT , the last part of the RP example I don't found it good because It was a one roll kill , insta-kill :S. Anyways , the background story is really good tho.
Back to top Go down
http://www.taskforce142.com
Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance    Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:05 am

Thanks Chaos for the support... I could make the rp example again...
Back to top Go down
PetruZ
Super Admin
Super Admin
PetruZ

PostSubject: Re: Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance    Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:24 am

I am not responsible inside the resistance area but I think we won't be getting more resistance for a short while. Since we do not want to put the majority of players inside the resistance.
(This is not me accepting, pending or denying)
Back to top Go down
http://www.rivitroleplay.com
Kestrel
Super Admin
Super Admin
Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance    Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:34 am

Accepted

The rest will be evented ingame
but this will not happen right now, since we are not with much players.
Welcome both
Back to top Go down
https://rivetroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance    Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debbie Sparks and Amanda Sparks ap for Resistance
Page 1 of 1